Tuesday 29 January 2013

Joys of being Pregnant Part 2

There is more to the joys of being pregnant than just the kicking and moving.
There is more than that by far.

The joys of being pregnant I find is that of the emotional connection I have made with my Fiance! The way he watches me then out of no where just suddenly smiles at me to say its nothing...
There is nothing more mind blowing than the way things between you two suddenly grow and strengthen...
Don't get me wrong, in the beginning we fought like, can't say cat and dog cause they seem to get along alot better than what we did. I will say I caused alot of the conflict. Not knowing what mood I'm in from one minute to the next, was for me quite scary and being unpredictable was never easy for me. Not being able to know what you feel or how you will react to the smallest of things. Emotions can be the biggest problem in a relationship once you are pregnant, if your relationship was not strong in the beginning before the little one said start to expect me, you could be in for a very rough ride. Mine was in the early romantic stage. Still all googoo eyed for each other and want to be with each other all the time. Funny enough our fighting showed me what I truly had and what I never wanted to loose. I will stop all communication with everyone if it would save our relationship. Never got to that but now we are stronger than ever, open with one another and no longer walking on egg shells. We are truly happy and more in love than ever before.

The connection you make with your partner through these 9 months become the ground work in the relationship you will have together as parents, and well some day we will know what that is like.

Never take him for granted ladies. All men are dogs my mom once told me. You get the Pavement Specials, the Low Life Runts, The Well Trained Pups, and your Pedigrees!! Lucky for me I got me self a Pedigree!! And no woman will ever get it right to take him away, Not after all we have been through together!

Love your man for who he is now, and once you fall preggers, you will see his true colours. If he is worth it all you will know when you give him the good news. His reaction to those small words "I'm Pregnant" will reveal who he really is. And if he is worth it, he will make you feel like his queen all through those 9 months. But if he is truly worth it he will be treating you like his queen already!!

The joys os being emotional for 9 months and know you will have a connection strong as anything with both your man and your baby. Makes all the stretch marks big tummy and extra weight all worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment